Re: BSD on SGI machines

Hi Brent,

thanks for confirming what I had in mind.

Your best bet, if you wanted to start adding support, might be divining
hardware programming information from Linux kernel source (though of
course not directly using their code).

Yes, the Linux sources are probably the best platform documentation one could get. And transfering the concepts without direct copy would be the way to go. Since we don't have any SGI machine yet and also there is no urgent need for it this topic may come up again at some later time. However if anyone is interested in a SGI port feel free to contact us.

Christian