Re: FreeBSD and the Ski Simulator...

On Dec 18, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Peter Chubb wrote:

In particular, how do I set up the network device on the Ski
simulator?  ifconfig -a shows only the loopback device.

We don't have a pseudo network device that works with SKI in FreeBSD.
In order to have a network device under SKI, a network device driver
must be written that uses the SSC_NETDEV calls into SKI. We never
wrote one.

FYI,

--
 Marcel Moolenaar         USPA: A-39004          marcel@xxxxxxxxxx