static nat + stateful

Hello-
I have done some research, and I didn't find a documented setup similiar to mine from which I could figure this out, so here goes. I have a quad port ethernet card, each port with a DHCP assigned public address. I would like to statically NAT each of these addresses to a server in my LAN, but also use stateful rules. Is this possible? What order do the check-state and divert rules have to go in for a static nat setup, and should there be a divert rule for each interface?

	-Thanks.