[no subject]

When I look on alias table, I can see, that some links have non positive
expire times calculated as
link->expire_time-(timeStamp-link->timestamp)
I think, that is a bad idea, and is possible to reinit link, even if it
should be deleted from table as expired.
For now links a deleted from alias table only as a result of
HouseKeeping function called when packet is putted to procesing by alias
engine
Do links shouldn't be also checked against expirity at least when link
is found in.
_FindLinkIn

Sorry About my Engllsh

Best Regards