Polling ipfw counters with snmp help..

Hi all

I have now for days tried to find some info on polling the ipfw counters
via ipfw, and there's lots of people suggesting just to use the exec
param in net-snmp.

However, is it possible in any way with either bsnmpd or net-snmp to
poll those counters with out alot of magic (shell script glue). I often create rules on the
fly and have some added and removed automatically and would really love
to be able to poll those rules immediatly.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, i'm hoping to be able to
do this within friday 4 days from now, else i'll just have to give up,
so i'm actually willing to try anything.

--
Best regards
Josefsen