Re: bsd.java.mk

Sean Kelly writes:
> Thanks for the makefile definitions.  They seem nearly ideal!
>
> The only thing I'd add is perhaps a variable, say REMOTE_CLASSES, that
> specify what classes need rmic run on them.

I'm not familiar with rmic, but by all means, we can start with
these and morph as necessary. Add away :-)

It would be nice to maintain a single set of makefiles that everyone
could use and contribute to.

We need a jni.nativejava.mk and jni.nativelib.mk, for example,
corresponding to the kaffe versions... or maybe there's a better
way to structure the native stuff.

-Archie