Re: JDBC & servlet API on FreeBSD?

>I'm planning to do some work with Java using JDBC and the Servlet API.
>Does theese parts of Java work with the JDK ports to FreeBSD?

I have been using the servlet runner to develop servlets on FreeBSD.  No problem.
As they endup getting used under Solaris, havn't actually tried it with a
httpd.  The servlet runner is a great environment for debugging.

JDBC completely depends on which implementation.  I had trouble with intersolv.

Mark