JDK 1.1.5: Ready, set, go!

Just a note to let everyone know that I just received my "source code
distribution" of JDK 1.1.5 from JavaSoft.

Officialy, I'll be starting the port after Christmas.  As I told many,
I'll publish my diffs of 1.1.2 very soon and we can start working together
(at last!) to make a good, stable JDK that accurately represents FreeBSD's
qualities.

Pass the word:  If you want to contribute and get on "FreeBSD Java Team",
get JDK 1.1.5 NOW!

Archie Cobbs (from Whistle) has volunteered to provide a repository for
the patches so that everyone can have access to them and contribute where
they feel they are competent.  Archie, what's the URL again?  ;-)

On your keyboards...  get set.... port!

Alex.