Freeware JVM & Class Libs

This may be old news to the folks on the list -- I don't know.  But I
noticed over lunch in the inside cover of this week's InfoWorld, there was
a blurb on the Javasoft reorg and how the Freeware community might one-up
them with reimplementations of their products.  Anyway, here are the URLs
they mentioned.

        http://www.hungry.com   - Freeware Java Virtual Machine
        http://www.kore.org     - Freeware Java class libs
                                  (suspect; at first glance, I didn't see them)

May or may not be useful as an less restricted Mozilla JVM replacement.

Randall Hopper