Re: 1.3.1p6 dies sigbus with threads

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 07:32:24PM +0100, Koster, K.J. wrote:
> I can make 1.3.1p6 fall onto it's face by creating threads and having them
> generate HTTP traffic against a local web server (HTTPUnit against an Orion
> server). The code works fine on a FreeBSD machine with Linux-jdk13 and on
> the massive Sun that will be our production server.
>
> However, in the interest of testing our native port I have been running the
> same test in our native port on a spare box. It does not hold as well. I'm
> rerunning the tests with java_g instead of java but I won't stick around for
> the results tonight.

[.snip]

> I would appreciate suggestions on how to debug this in more detail.

Run with java_g so you can get some more information (which you're doing).

You can also run it under gdb with something like:

env DEBUG_PROG=gdb java_g

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eyes Beyond                           Web   : http://www.eyesbeyond.com