Re: Request for changing bsd.port.mk and adding bsd.java.mk

Rasputin,

> xscreensaver installs a binary called 'ant', so you need to be
> careful to use ${PREFIX}/bin/ant, and not rely on the PATH.

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know about this. The current Jakarta
Ant port (devel/jakarta-ant) already installs a ${PREFIX}/bin/ant I think, so
this may be a problem already....

Hmmm...

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ