Re: Best IDE for slow system?

| It's not the application that makes the environment heterogenous, it is the
| problem that we're a little short on developers at this time and we need to
| be friends. No dictating development environments. :)

I *so* wish I could do my development on a BSD box.  But alas! I'm
working in Win32.  I keep telling my boss some Monday I'm going to walk
in with a BSD version of our software so we can sell our instruments
cheaper and with better uptime for the host machines.  All I need now is
10 man years to spare.  ;-)

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.