[no subject]

What's the right new bus way to deal with this.  Is it to free the
resource at the bridge level and give it to the child?  Is there some
subspace mapping available that I've missed?

Finally, the attribute memory on a pccard can be much bigger than the
4k window which the pcic bridge allows to be mapped at one time.  How
does one specify a card relative offset using the new bus allocation
routines (eg, I want to say "allocate this hunk of memory at the
default place and start at offset 16k in the card's address space").
I suppose I could come up with a kludge that moves the offset after it
has been allocated/activated, but I thought I'd bounce things off the
folks here.

Warner