Re: Benchmark for MySQL 5.0 + FreeBSD 6-STABLE

Hello,

I put text file in:
http://files.gslin.org/Misc/mysql5-freebsd6-bench.txt

And... I'll try to modify the theme :)

--
* Gea-Suan Lin  (public key: http://ccreader.nctu.edu.tw/~gslin/key.txt)
* If you cannot convince them, confuse them.           -- Harry S Truman