Re: Benchmark MySQL Performance On FreeBSD And Linux

On Thursday,  5 January 2006 at 10:49:48 +0800, Leo Huang wrote:
>> Personally I was surprised by this statement that libpthread wasn't
>> working for his test, for me it does benchmark a tad slower but I have
>> always seen libpthread as the most stable threading library.
>
> I am surprised too. But It really happened in my test. You can get
> the crash situation from my last letter.

My best bet here is that we have some currently unidentified bug that
shows up in some cases and not in others.  If somebody could identify
this bug, I think we'd all be better off.

Greg
--
Greg Lehey, Senior Software Engineer
MySQL AB, http://www.mysql.com/