Rules to do VPN works when the host and client have the same network address

Hi guys,

I'm using the OpenVPN in my net 192.168.0.0/22 but, if my mobile client
was in one network like me, the VPN will not work.

I've founded this in the OpenVPN FAQ:

================
Does anybody know how to remap local addresses, if I want to connect two
networks with an overlap in the private address range?
Using iptables 1.2.7a+ and the NETMAP target:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d 192.168.0.0/24 -j NETMAP --to
192.168.1.0/24

Is this what I want!!! But... how can I do this in PF/FreeBSD?

For more information, please:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2006-February/009645.html

Thank you!