Installing on FreeBSD 5.2.1

Hi

Sorry to have to ask this.  I have done a number of searches and tried to
figure this out but having some problems.  I am running FreeBSD 5.2.1 and
would like to use pf with the traffic shaping stuff (altq I think) and
everything I read says it is a part of the base from 5.2 upwards.  What do I
need to do to install it on my system because I don't seem to have it as
part of my base system.

Currently my supfile uses RELENG_5_2 as the tag is this the problem?  IF so
what should I be using.  The other thing is how stable is it as I want to
use the system in a production environment.

Thanks
Sean

---
Sean Preston    sean@xxxxxxxxxxxx