Re: FTP Server behind NAT

Hello again,

in the meanwhile I found a solution:
ftp can be aware of the fact that it must use another IP for passive
mode connections.
vsftpd option that does this is "pasv_address" and pureftpd is
"ForcePassiveIP". Probably most decent ftp servers have such an
option.
The firewall still has the redirect the same ports to the internal ftp
server for this to work.

Best regards,