Re: Multiple DSL lines, load sharing / shaping (neon)

Only linux will do it with EQL per packet load balancer. No BSD's will
do it. Commercial product includes Alteon load balancer.

Don't bother trying this with multiple isp' btw for reasons already
well documented on the internet... it impacts tcp performance
negatively.

Rgrds