cache aliasing on hardware with virtually indexed caches

Hello,

Can someone point me to information regarding how the BSD kernel deals
with architectures that have cache aliasing issues?  E.G. sparc64, sh-4,
some of the mips implementations all have virtually indexed/physically
tagged
caches that are larger than the page size.  I'm just not sure where to
start looking.

Thanks,

-John