LSI 53C1030 problems?

Hello,

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 5.0 on the new IBM x345
2U server, it comes with the LSI 53C1030 scsi raid
controller onboard the motherboard, this controller is
listed as supported hardware, however the FreeBSD
does not find the controller or any disks at boot-time.

The driver is not included on the drivers.flp.

Anyone running FreeBSD on the IBM x345 2U box, and if so
any suggestions on how to get this controller to work?

Please include any replies directly to me via email ..

Thank you
Christoffer
<cp@xxxxxx>