[no subject]

In file included from apr_ldap_compat.c:63:
/usr/ports/www/apache2/work/httpd-2.0.36/srclib/apr-util/include/apr_ldap.h:97:
syntax error before '*' token
*** Error code 1

I get similar errors when I try to use apx
apxs -i -a -c [each].c

If anyone has done this and could share their experience, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,

ed