ciss0: *** Parity/consistency initialization ...

I'm in the process of bringing up a new HP DL360 server ... I configured it as a RAID1+0, and everything is looking good ... just noticed this on the console:

ciss0: *** Parity/consistency initialization complete, logical drive 0
ciss0: logical drive 0 () completed consistency initialisation

the way I'm reading it, this doesn't look like something to panic about, but just want to make sure while I still have it in the shop ...

Thanks ...

----
Email: scrappy@xxxxxxx           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664