Can not deliver to cyrus imapd

Hello

On my two machines (FreeBSD 5.4) I'm not able to compile sendmail with other mailer then the default ones. The hole thread
and the details you can see in comp.mail.senmdail (link:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.sendmail/browse_thread/thread/a9c1364a7b98be36/0e04b81274290cb3#0e04b81274290cb3 ).

My goal is to use sendmail and cyrus impad 2.3. The problem is if I change the mailer in sendmail.mc nothing appears. I also
checked sendmail.cf. There are no other mailers the the default ones. I'm very confused about the problem. Any ideas are
very welcome.

--

Regards

Martin
<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PC-Service M. Schweizer GmbH; Bannholzstrasse 6; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch;
public key : http://www.pc-service.ch/pgp/public_key.asc;
fingerprint: EC21 CA4D 5C78 BC2D 73B7  10F9 C1AE 1691 D30F D239;