Re: Compaq Integrated SmartArray Quantum DLT4000

I was physically at the machine yesterday with the SmartStart CD
in hand, but as I was about to boot off that CD thought it would
be only useful for setting up drive arrays...not the tape drive.
So I didn't pursue it. I'll have to check it out later today...

I'll let you and the maillist know,
Roy