Installationof FreeBSD 2.0

	Sorry to bother you, but I am a newbie and your installation
process has me stumped!
	I make the boot diskettes, boot up, use fdisk to allocate
space (~1GB) on hard disk zero and then get stuck.  When I go to
disklabel to allocate space to /, /usr, etc., I always get the
response 'invalid partition'.  There is no (S)ize option, as your
doc files state so I tried all the options and I am just not getting
anywhere.  Help! Help!  I know I am missing something, but I can't
figure out what.
	I am trying to install 2.0 on a Dell OmniPlex Pentium 90MHZ
with 32MB of memory, one 2GB hard disk, 3.5 and 5.25 diskette drives,
a NEC 3X CDROM drive and an Adaptec 1742 SCSI adapter.