Re: Do we have PROLOG, LISP and REXX for FreeBSD?

Hi;

	try SWI-Prolog at swi.psy.uva.nl

	There is a default version that makes on freebsd. there is a
later version that uses a autoconf script that compiles fine, excepting
the part that actually saves your prolog world :-( . If u want to hack
away at it, please let me know if u get it to work...i had to give up due
to the start of school;....

	if u just wanna grab and go ..i reccommend the default version
with the gnu parts in it....

 John Utz	spaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life