[no subject]

If I had more money on my bank account right now, I'd probably simply
replace my mainboard with an unaffected one (either no VIA chipset or one
of the latest VIA things) and send my current one to Soren for further
investigation. I guess that if he'd see how strange it performs, he'd throw
it out of the window after a short period of time, and that's what I almost
did for about 20 times so far ;-)

Greetings
Nils

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany