Re: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

    Here's another update on the EPIA stuff I got.  I tracked down the BTX
    problem...  it turns out that the motherboard becomes unstable when
    I put a second SDRAM simm in it.  The BTX faults went away when I
    dropped the external bus from 133 to 100MHz.

    It turns out that the PC133 dram I bought from idot.com was, in fact,
    PC100 dram.  The chips are 48LC32M8A2-75's, which are listed by Micron
    as being PC100 non-ecc sdram.

    So it looks like idot may not be quite on the up-and-up.  I am going
    to have to return the dynamic ram I guess and get them to replace
    it with real PC133 dram.

						-Matt