[no subject]

I just rebuilt mysql 3.23.55 on FreeBSD 5.0, and I am trying to start
mysqld with my databases, and all of a sudden I'm getting this error.  I
was wondering if anyone has seen this and might know where I should start
looking?

Additionally, it appears that this error only comes up when the DATADIR
for MySQL is set to a directory on an NFS-mounted drive.  I have also
asked one of the MySQL lists, and they suggested looking at rpc.lockd,
but would that be needed if no writes were being made?

--
 Mark P. Hennessy					      mark@xxxxxxxxxx