standards/90871: ACPI Not Work

>Number:         90871
>Category:       standards
>Synopsis:       ACPI Not Work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have a system with the hardware below:
MB.       :    ASUS A8N-VM-CSM (AMI BIOS)
CPU       :    AMD Athlon 64 3000+
RAM       :    1GB
SCSI Card :    Adaptec 29160N
SCSI HD.  :    Seagate SCSI 72GB.

As I installing FreeBSD 6.0 I found I can not boot with the BIOS ACPI function enabled and then I disable it from BIOS and finally I can install 6.0 and thereafter every time when I reboot my message log will have the error log below and can not shutdown via "shutdown -p now" command:
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: ACPI-0397: *** Error: NsSearchAndEnter: Bad character in ACPI Name: 43005350
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: ACPI-0381: *** Error: Looking up [0x43005350] (NON-ASCII)
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: in namespace, AE_BAD_CHARACTER
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: ACPI-0204: *** Error: AcpiLoadTables: Could not load namespace: AE_BAD_CHARACTER
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: ACPI-0213: *** Error: AcpiLoadTables: Could not load tables: AE_BAD_CHARACTER
Dec 25 14:09:26 amd-64 kernel: ACPI: table load failed: AE_BAD_CHARACTER

Below is the mptable dump from my machine for your REF.:
MPTable

MP Floating Pointer Structure:

  location:                     BIOS
  physical address:             0x000ff780
  signature:                    '_MP_'
  length:                       16 bytes
  version:                      1.1
  checksum:                     0x2b
  mode:                         Virtual Wire

MP Config Table Header:

  physical address:             0x000f1950
  signature:                    'PCMP'
  base table length:            280
  version:                      1.1
  checksum:                     0x96
  OEM ID:                       'TEMPLATE'
  Product ID:                   'CSM         '
  OEM table pointer:            0x00000000
  OEM table size:               0
  entry count:                  28
  local APIC address:           0xfee00000
  extended table length:        0
  extended table checksum:      0

MP Config Base Table Entries:

--
Processors:     APIC ID Version State           Family  Model   Step    Flags
                 0       0x10    BSP, usable     15      15      2       0x78bfbff
--
Bus:            Bus ID  Type
                 0       PCI
                 1       PCI
                 2       PCI
                 3       PCI
                 4       PCI
                 5       ISA
--
I/O APICs:      APIC ID Version State           Address
                 1       0x11    usable          0xfec00000
--
I/O Ints:       Type    Polarity    Trigger     Bus ID   IRQ    APIC ID PIN#
                ExtINT   conforms    conforms        5     0          1    0
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     1          1    1
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     0          1    2
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     3          1    3
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     4          1    4
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     6          1    6
                INT     active-hi        edge        5     8          1    8
                INT      conforms    conforms        5     9          1    9
                INT      conforms    conforms        5    12          1   12
                INT      conforms    conforms        5    13          1   13
                INT      conforms    conforms        5    14          1   14
                INT      conforms    conforms        5    15          1   15
                INT     active-lo       level        0   5:A          1   11
                INT     active-lo       level        0  10:A          1    5
                INT     active-lo       level        0  14:A          1   11
                INT     active-lo       level        0  15:A          1   10
                INT     active-lo       level        4   8:A          1    7
                INT     active-lo       level        4   9:A          1    5
--
Local Ints:     Type    Polarity    Trigger     Bus ID   IRQ    APIC ID PIN#
                ExtINT   conforms    conforms        5     0        255    0

If your need more details about my machine, please feel free to contact me.
THX.
>How-To-Repeat:
Every Reboot Time