Re: getting particular thread cpu time

Ilya E Veretenkin wrote:

Здравствуйте, freebsd-threads.

Hello.
I am writing a multi-threaded application and want to see the cpu
usage of each thread of this application.
I know that 'ps -H' outputs cpu usage information for threads, but how
can I found out the correspondence between particular thread in 'ps-H'
output and particular thread ID in my app

if you use libthr you will see a separate kernel thread for each thread.
Unfortunatly we are still working on thread statistics so you may not
get much in theway of good statistics yet.
Thread stats are the next thing for me to work on but I have a $REALJOB
time crunch at the moment.

lication?