PDF release documentation

Of possible interest to those of you packaging FreeBSD for
distribution...

I maintain PDF renderings (in addition to HTML and TXT) of the release
documentation on the RELNOTESng snapshot site:

http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/

These are useful for old-fashioned folks like myself who like to see
things printed on paper.  :-)

The contents of the 4.5-RELEASE directory basically reflect what's on
the CDs, except that the errata file will be updated as necessary.  The
Japanese snapshots use these renderings in lieu of building them at
release time; anyone else producing distributions can feel free to do
the same.

Drop me a note if there are any questions...

Bruce.