[no subject]

The FreeBSD and win2000 computors hosts files have each others IP addresses
and names
On FreeBSD the nameserver is localhost

The custom certificate has the same common name as the webserver
The win2000 browser is there microsoft internert explorer ver.5.

I'm an intermediat beginner with FreeBSD migrating from win2000server
I haul produce from California to Florida where I live.
I searched faq's mailing lists can't find anything

Thank you,
Douglas