Mouse wheel doesn't work

Hi,

thanks for constantly working with X.Org port for FreeBSD, community
appreciates it :-)

I've just upgraded 6.8.2 to 6.9.0 using 'portupgrade'. My mouse's
wheel just doesn't work anymore :-( I've tried to reconfigure X, but
still no effect. No errors/warnings in Xorg.0.log. I've read X.Org's
changelog, there was something about mouse's keys remapping they've
done to support newer models, but I was too dumb to understand it :-)

Some configs:

Old xorg.conf (this worked with 6.8.2, doesn't on 6.9.0), mouse section:
---
Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier  "Mouse1"
  Driver      "mouse"
  Option "Protocol"    "SysMouse"
  Option "Device"      "/dev/sysmouse"
  Option "Buttons"     "6"
<.. no ZAxisMapping has been set ..>
---

New xorg.conf (after reconfiguring), mouse wheel still doesn't work:
---
Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier  "Mouse1"
  Driver      "mouse"
  Option "Protocol"    "Auto"
  Option "Device"      "/dev/sysmouse"
<.. some comments ..>
  Option "ZAxisMapping"   "4 5 6 7"
---

`ps ax | grep moused`
---
/usr/sbin/moused -z4 -p /dev/ums0 -t auto -I /var/run/moused.ums0.pid
/usr/sbin/moused -z4 -p /dev/psm0 -t auto
---

Oh, by the way, I'm using a laptop, so I have a touch pad (psm0) and
Logitech USB mouse (ums0). Both have wheels (touch pad has a special
area for scrolling) and neither of them work.

Regards,

--
Linas Valiukas
gsm: +370 687 65 870