Re: [dri] DRIScreenInit failed. Disabling DRI.

Wednesday 01 February 2006 00:58、Michael Nottebrock さんは書きました:
> Nikolas Britton schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I cannot get DRI working after upgrading my system to a triple-head
> > setup. I had X.org 6.8 & 6.9 DRI working just fine with the one AGP
> > card (Radeon QL R200 8500 LE) but when I added the two PCI Radeon QY
> > RV100 7000/VE cards DRI stopped working.
>
> Radeon-DRI doesn't work in Xinerama mode. There is an alternative
> "MergedFB" mode that enables a Xinerama-like mode with hw 3d-accel, but
> that is limited to two heads connected to one card - you're out of luck
> here.

As an alternative, you could run it in non-Xinerama mode.  This does have some
interesting features like not being able to take windows from screen to
screen directly.  I have been meaning to try non-Xinerama and x2x (in ports,
I think) to see if I could get the best of both worlds.

--
Emails appear more personalised with signatures.