Status of port

Hi,

Just wondering what the progress is as RiscBSD and Linux are in demo/beta modes
now. And it appears that as of yesterday Gary Palmers WWW page is unavailable
from the FreeBSD web page.

I don't mind if what is available now is a hackers pack, as I am looking to
get experience of writing/porting an OS. Oh yes what source tree is it based on
and is the source (ported/non ported still available ?).

It would be good if ArchBSD could have a presence at this years Acorn World, to
show that older Arc owners still have some use for the machines, and that they
are still useful tools for dev work.

Thanks for any replies,

Richard.