[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs commit: distrib/cvsup/sup README distrib/cvsup/sup/doc-all releases list.cvs.en distrib/cvsup/sup/www releases list.cvs.en list.cvs.text
- To: John Polstra <jdp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: cvs commit: distrib/cvsup/sup README distrib/cvsup/sup/doc-all releases list.cvs.en distrib/cvsup/sup/www releases list.cvs.en list.cvs.text
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:39:16 -0800
- Cc: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-distrib@xxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <199803270209.SAA06429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from John Polstra on Thu, Mar 26, 1998 at 06:09:24PM -0800
- Organization: The NUXI *BSD group
- References: <199803270209.SAA06429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: obrien@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-cvs-distrib@xxxxxxxxxxx
> want the images should use "refuse" files. A stronger case could
> be made for separating out the Japanese versions, though I am not
> yet convinced we should do that either. We don't do it for Japanese
> text in other parts of the tree, and we don't do it for the pc98
> stuff either. Again, these files are easy for clients to block in
> their "refuse" files.
But we do have say "ports-lang" in addition to "ports-all". This could
also be added to the refuse file.
Thus can "doc-all" also be offered in its componates?
These being doc-handbook, doc-faq, doc-ja?
-- David (obrien@xxxxxxxx -or- obrien@xxxxxxxxxxx)