[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs commit: src Makefile
- To: dfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Doug Rabson)
- Subject: Re: cvs commit: src Makefile
- From: John Birrell <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:08:18 +1000 (EST)
- Cc: jb@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSF.3.95q.980604212850.421G-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from Doug Rabson at "Jun 4, 98 09:29:19 pm"
- Sender: owner-cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Doug Rabson wrote:
> > `make world' now works on alpha!
> Excellent work!
I should clarify this by saying that there are still some programs that
won't work until a FreeBSD kernel interface is available.
And the `make world' only works if you're already running FreeBSD/Alpha,
not NetBSD/Alpha, so that means very few people can actually do it.
John Birrell - jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jb@xxxxxxxxxxx http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137