[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs commit: src Makefile
- To: John Birrell <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: cvs commit: src Makefile
- From: Doug Rabson <dfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 22:03:13 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: jb@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <199806042108.HAA27906@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, John Birrell wrote:
> Doug Rabson wrote:
> > > `make world' now works on alpha!
> > Excellent work!
> I should clarify this by saying that there are still some programs that
> won't work until a FreeBSD kernel interface is available.
> And the `make world' only works if you're already running FreeBSD/Alpha,
> not NetBSD/Alpha, so that means very few people can actually do it.
Could you possibly put a tarball of FreeBSD/alpha binaries up for ftp
somewhere? I want to start running them in my prototype kernel.
Doug Rabson Mail: dfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nonlinear Systems Ltd. Phone: +44 181 951 1891
Fax: +44 181 381 1039