need help for DSDT for an Epox Amd64 MB

I have some Epox socket 939 motherboards, nvidia3 with AMD Athlon 64 and some
X2
They give me a very good performance but sporadic reboots without core dumps
or any other advices so I guess there is some sudden irq conflict or so

I get nothing usefull by vmstat. I mount the same Nics, adaptec, mem and
processor on an Asus A8V and it runs wothout any problem stable.

btw I am running releng_6

I downloaded the acpi table and iasl shows me this

epox.asl  2575:                 Name (_HID, "_NVRAIDBUS")
Error    1068 -   String must be entirely alphanumeric ^  (_NVRAIDBUS)

Is here somebody how like to try to help me out here? You can get the files
here:

http://suporte.matik.com.br/epox.dsl
http://suporte.matik.com.br/epox.dmesg

thank's