FreeBSD 6.0 - ACPI & SuperMicro 370DL3 DUAL CPUs + Detection

Hello,

I am currently running FreeBSD 6.0 and I am attempting to run in a Dual CPU
environment. I have not been able to get the second CPU to detect. I have
had a discussion with someone in a popular FreeBSD help forum and as a
result it was suggested that I report my problem to you as it seems to be a
problem with the ACPI.

My system:

2x - Pentium III 1Ghz CPU's

2x - 512MB ECC SDRAM (1 GB Total)

1x - SuperMicro 370DL3 Motherboard (latest BIOS)

As per the handbooks submission guidelines I have included (linked) the
following:

My dmesg.boot while running the appropriate ACPI modules and debugging in
verbose mode.

You can find it here in *.rtf (WordPad format):
http://qwaven.741.com/files/dmesg.boot.rtf

Or if you prefer HTML you can view it here:
http://qwaven.741.com/dmesg.boot.htm

My ACPI Dump (acpidump -t -d > name-system.asl):
http://qwaven.741.com/files/qwaven-SuperMicro370DL3.asl

If anyone can help sort this out or knows of some sort of fix for this
problem please let me know.

Thanks in advance.