FreeBSD 5.2.1 Client Success!

I have been bugging folks for FreeBSD status reports for a while now. It is my turn to make one. I have a working FreeBSD OpenAFS 1.3.71 client. I plan to do some stress testing to see if it pukes.

Once I get a good client installation, I plan to make a FreeBSD port (a la the ports system) available.

The reports I have read were that the server works fine. I will test that later. (I have a working server and needs clients more than a server.)

Later,
Jason C. Wells