the jem report bashes fbsd-6.0

An older article I just happened across:

<http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/194/45/>

Personally think he's far off the mark, e.g.

"The AMD64 edition didn't work well on two systems. Since it has a long
and inglorious history of severe stability problems that appear to have
carried over into 6.0, I would strongly recommend using the i386
edition of FreeBSD instead of the AMD64 edition."

Definitely not congruous with my experiences but then my amd64 systems
are far from stressed:-)  But thought I'd post the link in case someone
wanted to address in more detail.

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson