Re: 32-bit X libs?

Still there is my patch that looks first in the /compat/ia32 directory
before it looks anywhere else. It's the exact same thing that for the linux
compatibility. All that needs to do is to install every 32bit files
(binaries, libraries, etc) in the /compat/ia32 directory.

The patch requires some testing and may not apply on the latest CURRENT but
I attached it anyway.

Regards,
Antoine