Re: mod_perl leaks memory on FreeBSD

ilance wrote:
Apache / mod_perl leaks memory every time it receives a SIGHUP (apachectl restart).
I'm a mod_perl committer.  I'll confirm this is the case.
I'll also add that it happens on 7.0-current as well.

I've tried both perl malloc and freebsd malloc without successs if fixing this.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me subsides."

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci@xxxxxxxxxx) 301.254.5198