Users of netatm/HARP

Hi all,

the netatm directory containing the HARP code is basically unmaintained. Giving that most of the usual ATM stuff can now also be done with NgATM it is intented to remove netatm at one point in HEAD. The one missing piece in NgATM that netatm does is CLIP over signalled connections. I have some code for this that worked with earlier versions of NgATM, but I doubt that I have enough time in the next view months to actual bring this into current.

So the question is: what would break for whom if we remove netatm?

harti