Please Help Me!

Hello, my name is Orestis and I am a student in a
University in Greece. I am working in a project about
ATM. I have 2 ATM switches (Fore ASX 200BX) and 2
cisco Catalyst 5000 switches. And I also have two
hosts at the edge of its switches to make an Ethernet
over an ATM backbone.I am a bit dummy yet and i have
stacked with the basics and a little help from an
expert is what i want. What i want to ask is :

-What do i have to do to make the fore switch
communicate with the calalyst, do i have to make a PVC
between them and how? I also want to make a LANE
between them.

I would be very very thankfull for any help provided.
Thanks And Goodbye!