Re: fix for getipnodebyname(3)

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:41:12PM -0500, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> This fix looks correct to me.

Thanks for the review.

Actually I just noticed I missed one occurence of "*errp = h_errno"
that I'm going to fix right away.

> Hey, Pierre, one wonders why you bothered posting a patch for review if
> you were just going to commit it less than 3 hours later?  Please allow
> more time next time.

Yes, I'm sorry, I was very anxious to get the fix committed and
Brian answered privately regarding my main concern about threads.
You're quite right, I'll leave more time for -audit next time.
--
Pierre Beyssac						pb@xxxxxxxxxxx