please help to save my privacy

 Hello.

I used send-pr to submit bug report.
send-pr sent report message from my default e-mail address
which I don't want to make accessible via web.
The problem is that gnats pr-submission mechanism entirely saved
original mail from me including all delivery mail headers under link
"Raw PR".
Could you please edit the database wiping out header fields "From"
(not "From:"), "Return-Path:" and "Received:" from message accessed
now at url http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=84999&f=raw

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Alexey